Richard delivers the fiberglass segments and bolts the dome together; we then lift it onto the cap and secure it to the framework.
The front three segments need a bit of modification as I had forgotten to allow clearance for the windshaft to rotate.
The fantail gets fitted to the cap and we’ve found a 3:1 reduction gearbox to connect to it, off an old grain blower, but for now it remains tied off.
I managed to buy two old wheels off ebay, which Bob creatively makes into lights for the dining room and hall.
We decide to make wooden shutters for the windows as they will be more durable and look better than curtains.
The kitchen is fitted; we are just waiting for the granite tops to arrive.